<body> LOVE STORY, you and me.
...THE LOVE STORY

Jasmine
19 yrs old
TNPS,JYSS,TP
C185
Scorpio

...LOVESS

..I loves..
money and more money!
$_$

..I loves..
my familys and doggiesss

..I loves..
my besties!!

..I loves..
my girls in class!!

..I loves..
purple and purple

..I loves..
to shop!

..I loves..
to lie on the sofa with nobody around and listens songs!

..I loves..
musicss!! They are my life!

..I loves..
JYSB!! *missses*

..I loves..
badminton!

..I loves..
to eat! if only i wont get fat =/

..I loves..
to sleepp!! YES! REALLY LOVE!

..I loves..
to daydream!

..I loves..
to be quiet.

...HATESS

..I hate..
UNFAIRNESS!!

..I hate..
being ps-ed!!

..I hate..
being used!!
don't only come to me when you need me.
faggotsss!!

..I hate..
someone forcing me to do things i dont like.

..I hate..
people not replying me!

..I hate..
nagssss! STOP IT or see my attitude face!!!

..I hate..
"faked" people!!

..I seriously hate..
people not knowing that they did something as mention above to me!!!

If you did them to me, i will pay you back double!! muahahha *evil*

...KISS AND TELL




...LOVELY ANGELS

#AikKun#
#AhMad#
#AlEx#
#AmMa#
#AmAnDa#
#AtIqAh#
#BeNgYaN#
#BoOnKiAt#
#CHAPJIKAH#
#ChErYl#
#ChErYl#
#ChErYl#
#ClAuDiA#
#ChInMeNg#
#ChUhUi#
#DiAnNa#
#DrAyL#
#ErIka#
#EuNiCe #
#EuNiCe#
#FaDhIlAh#
#FaDzIlAh#
#FaDzLiNa#
#FuNgWeE#
#GeRaLd#
#GrAcE#
#HuIlI#
#HuImIn#
#hUipEng#
#HuIsHaN#
#HwEeInG#
#IhSaN#
#JaCoB#
#JoLeNE#
#JeSsIca(da jie)#
#JiAwEn#
#JuLiAn#
#KaIlI#
#LiHiN#
#LiNgNiNg#
#LiPiNg#
#LoUiS
#MaDdy#
#MaRcUs#
#MaRiAnNa#
#MaRy#
#MiChElLe#
#MrOnG#
#NiChOlAs#
#NiNgEn#
#OlIvIa#
#PeIsHaN#
#PeIqI#
#PoHlI#
#QiNgHuI#
#QuImIn#
#SaHiLaH#
#SeRi#
#ShArRoN#
#ShEnNy#
#ShInNiNg#
#ShUjUaN#
#ShYeFeRn#
#SiJiA#
#SiKaI#
#SoNiA#
#StElLa#
#SuRin#
#SzEyInG#
#TiEnBeNg#
#TiNgMiNg#
#tObIE#
#WaNlINg#
#WilLiaM#
#WeIwEi#
#XiAnGyI#
#XiNlInG#
#XiNlInG#
#XuElI#
#YaNlInG#
#YeEhAn#
#YiQiN#
#YiNgQi#
#YuSa#
#YuZiL#
#YvOnNe#
#ZiQi#
#ZuLhIlMi#

...CUPIDS

Don see my past ^^


...LOVE AUTHOR

layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

by ice angel



Brushes- 1| 2;
actual image-
1

Monday, November 02, 2009


9.12pm

shag shag day =(
just reached home..
something makes my day today.

when i was at clinic waiting, staring into spaces just now,
an old woman suddenly walked in..
she look very nice, gentle & quiet
she ask the assistant for a queue number
and she said that the patient is parking his car
so the assistant gave her a number and she walked out the clinic
after a few mins
an old man walked in
he look very friendly and always smiling like hes really happy
he has the kindest smile i ever seen!
the moment i saw him i feel like smiling too
he report to the assistant and he walked out
he was looking around outside the clinic
and then the old woman came and gave him the number
they both walked in the clinic
they sat down beside me
saying nothing.
for quite a long time they just sat there quietly
and the old man was playing with a baby beside him
and his smile never left his face

when i came out from the room i sat back to the same seat
and the couple was still sitting there quietly
after quite awhile..
the old woman suddenly saw a plaster on the old man leg
and asked him in hokkien
"why is there a plaster there? *point*"
he replied
"i accidentally had a cut"
she nods her head
and they continue waiting..
in silent
.

At that moment..
my heart just feel so warm that
it makes me smile
and tears just rolled in my eyes
i was thinking that they are just really happy
happy that they have each other by their side.
they don't have to tell each other anything
as long as they know their partner is always there and care for them.
i feel really contented for them
i took my medicine walked out smiling (:


Sometimes when you slow down and take a look at things around you..
there are many small simple things that just could makes you think that life is beautiful.

Labels:

 -our love story ;