<body> LOVE STORY, you and me.
...THE LOVE STORY

Jasmine
19 yrs old
TNPS,JYSS,TP
C185
Scorpio

...LOVESS

..I loves..
money and more money!
$_$

..I loves..
my familys and doggiesss

..I loves..
my besties!!

..I loves..
my girls in class!!

..I loves..
purple and purple

..I loves..
to shop!

..I loves..
to lie on the sofa with nobody around and listens songs!

..I loves..
musicss!! They are my life!

..I loves..
JYSB!! *missses*

..I loves..
badminton!

..I loves..
to eat! if only i wont get fat =/

..I loves..
to sleepp!! YES! REALLY LOVE!

..I loves..
to daydream!

..I loves..
to be quiet.

...HATESS

..I hate..
UNFAIRNESS!!

..I hate..
being ps-ed!!

..I hate..
being used!!
don't only come to me when you need me.
faggotsss!!

..I hate..
someone forcing me to do things i dont like.

..I hate..
people not replying me!

..I hate..
nagssss! STOP IT or see my attitude face!!!

..I hate..
"faked" people!!

..I seriously hate..
people not knowing that they did something as mention above to me!!!

If you did them to me, i will pay you back double!! muahahha *evil*

...KISS AND TELL




...LOVELY ANGELS

#AikKun#
#AhMad#
#AlEx#
#AmMa#
#AmAnDa#
#AtIqAh#
#BeNgYaN#
#BoOnKiAt#
#CHAPJIKAH#
#ChErYl#
#ChErYl#
#ChErYl#
#ClAuDiA#
#ChInMeNg#
#ChUhUi#
#DiAnNa#
#DrAyL#
#ErIka#
#EuNiCe #
#EuNiCe#
#FaDhIlAh#
#FaDzIlAh#
#FaDzLiNa#
#FuNgWeE#
#GeRaLd#
#GrAcE#
#HuIlI#
#HuImIn#
#hUipEng#
#HuIsHaN#
#HwEeInG#
#IhSaN#
#JaCoB#
#JoLeNE#
#JeSsIca(da jie)#
#JiAwEn#
#JuLiAn#
#KaIlI#
#LiHiN#
#LiNgNiNg#
#LiPiNg#
#LoUiS
#MaDdy#
#MaRcUs#
#MaRiAnNa#
#MaRy#
#MiChElLe#
#MrOnG#
#NiChOlAs#
#NiNgEn#
#OlIvIa#
#PeIsHaN#
#PeIqI#
#PoHlI#
#QiNgHuI#
#QuImIn#
#SaHiLaH#
#SeRi#
#ShArRoN#
#ShEnNy#
#ShInNiNg#
#ShUjUaN#
#ShYeFeRn#
#SiJiA#
#SiKaI#
#SoNiA#
#StElLa#
#SuRin#
#SzEyInG#
#TiEnBeNg#
#TiNgMiNg#
#tObIE#
#WaNlINg#
#WilLiaM#
#WeIwEi#
#XiAnGyI#
#XiNlInG#
#XiNlInG#
#XuElI#
#YaNlInG#
#YeEhAn#
#YiQiN#
#YiNgQi#
#YuSa#
#YuZiL#
#YvOnNe#
#ZiQi#
#ZuLhIlMi#

...CUPIDS

Don see my past ^^


...LOVE AUTHOR

layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

by ice angel



Brushes- 1| 2;
actual image-
1

Tuesday, November 10, 2009


10.14pm


I'm freaking lazy to blog!
but I'm in a bad mood today
so don't mind me dear blog i need to vent to you again =x

why sad?
I also don't know
maybe I just don't want to know
it should be better this way
just think of nothing and continue life to where it leads me.
=]



anyway...
BIG THANKS!!!
to those who wished me on my birthday!
and thanks for the presents too!


-----special thanks below-----


thanks sj, yl, yq, ahkai, ahyang for the gift once again!
(see previous previous post for my thanks post)
i love it! :D
and thanks for the dinner! :D
&&
thanks for booking me long long long time ago just to help me celebrate my bd on my bd
=p

----------

thanks tooties (so long never use)
for the gift (i eyed for) & the cake (looks really cute) !
and the surprise!
thou i spoiled the plan but i'm really happy =D
and thanks for all the little slips of notes around the box!
i read all of them
and it makes me laugh man! :D

----------

thanks surin, chris, zy, ahkai, loo for the ppt slides
i cried real hard when i read it luh!
every year also makes me cry >.<
its really touching..
(except the last slide =x)
so i shall reply..

@ loo..
IM NOT EMO!
im smiling and crying at the same time!!
stop saying me EMO or i will SLAP you when i see you the next time! =x
you emo more than me now pleasee =.=
thanks for the short and sweet wish luh uh!
and thanks for listening to me whenever i feel low :D
scorpio rawks! =p

@ zy..
quote "your presence make the world a better place"
WAHHH. thanks monk! :D
I didt know im so powerful. LOLS!
thanks yo!
badminton anytime anywhere!
& you seldom talk to me meh?
is i don't want reply your COLDD jokes ba =p

@ big cow..
don't need sorry!
got heart jiu hao :D
&& I DIDT EMO T.T
(why you and loo always say i emo..=.=)
I SHALL EAT ALL THE BEEF IN THE WORLD!! >.<
dont you dare eat lamb hor! =]
sheepy is here for you always too!
thanks! dont eat too much till cant dance =x

@ ryn..
HAHHA
life is slippery indeed!
i don't have to worry now!
i got your hand! =)
quote..
"glad to have you to watch my back & to "cover" me whenever the situation arises"
THIS MAKES ME FLOOD MAN! T.T
i promised you i will "cover" you
so i will =]
i need a better gun and armor thou.. =p
i thanks fate too..
THANK YOU! :D

@chris..
yours is super super super long..
one slide also not enough for you luh. lols!
HAHA!
sorry for that post that misled you all..
but a birthday is just another day.
so i didt really expect much.
yeaa..
but im really glad you guys make the ppt and surprises! :D
quote..
"i love euu deep deep"
i love euuuuuu deep deep too! <3
mai dong xi chi dong xi..
babies..shopping..taitai..
EVERYTHING
under OUR sun man!! =D
thanks girl!
stay real happy too!

----------

Thanks twin!
for meeting me just now just to pass me the gift (i have a piggybank that looks exactly like the frog! :D )
thanks for the gift and the thoughts to note down all the imp dates through the whole 2010for me =D
appreciated!
enjoy your 19th too!

----------

Thanks for the last wish!
thou i spoil the plan >.<


Done with the thousands thanks from me =D
alright....
jasmine is currently taken over by a shopping monster!!
eyed so so so many stuffss..
shitss!!
got 11 freaking to buy/do things..
AHHHH!!!!!!
im really down low low =(
i need retail therapy badly!
i need all my 11 things!!! =/

Labels:

 -our love story ;