<body> LOVE STORY, you and me.
...THE LOVE STORY

Jasmine
19 yrs old
TNPS,JYSS,TP
C185
Scorpio

...LOVESS

..I loves..
money and more money!
$_$

..I loves..
my familys and doggiesss

..I loves..
my besties!!

..I loves..
my girls in class!!

..I loves..
purple and purple

..I loves..
to shop!

..I loves..
to lie on the sofa with nobody around and listens songs!

..I loves..
musicss!! They are my life!

..I loves..
JYSB!! *missses*

..I loves..
badminton!

..I loves..
to eat! if only i wont get fat =/

..I loves..
to sleepp!! YES! REALLY LOVE!

..I loves..
to daydream!

..I loves..
to be quiet.

...HATESS

..I hate..
UNFAIRNESS!!

..I hate..
being ps-ed!!

..I hate..
being used!!
don't only come to me when you need me.
faggotsss!!

..I hate..
someone forcing me to do things i dont like.

..I hate..
people not replying me!

..I hate..
nagssss! STOP IT or see my attitude face!!!

..I hate..
"faked" people!!

..I seriously hate..
people not knowing that they did something as mention above to me!!!

If you did them to me, i will pay you back double!! muahahha *evil*

...KISS AND TELL




...LOVELY ANGELS

#AikKun#
#AhMad#
#AlEx#
#AmMa#
#AmAnDa#
#AtIqAh#
#BeNgYaN#
#BoOnKiAt#
#CHAPJIKAH#
#ChErYl#
#ChErYl#
#ChErYl#
#ClAuDiA#
#ChInMeNg#
#ChUhUi#
#DiAnNa#
#DrAyL#
#ErIka#
#EuNiCe #
#EuNiCe#
#FaDhIlAh#
#FaDzIlAh#
#FaDzLiNa#
#FuNgWeE#
#GeRaLd#
#GrAcE#
#HuIlI#
#HuImIn#
#hUipEng#
#HuIsHaN#
#HwEeInG#
#IhSaN#
#JaCoB#
#JoLeNE#
#JeSsIca(da jie)#
#JiAwEn#
#JuLiAn#
#KaIlI#
#LiHiN#
#LiNgNiNg#
#LiPiNg#
#LoUiS
#MaDdy#
#MaRcUs#
#MaRiAnNa#
#MaRy#
#MiChElLe#
#MrOnG#
#NiChOlAs#
#NiNgEn#
#OlIvIa#
#PeIsHaN#
#PeIqI#
#PoHlI#
#QiNgHuI#
#QuImIn#
#SaHiLaH#
#SeRi#
#ShArRoN#
#ShEnNy#
#ShInNiNg#
#ShUjUaN#
#ShYeFeRn#
#SiJiA#
#SiKaI#
#SoNiA#
#StElLa#
#SuRin#
#SzEyInG#
#TiEnBeNg#
#TiNgMiNg#
#tObIE#
#WaNlINg#
#WilLiaM#
#WeIwEi#
#XiAnGyI#
#XiNlInG#
#XiNlInG#
#XuElI#
#YaNlInG#
#YeEhAn#
#YiQiN#
#YiNgQi#
#YuSa#
#YuZiL#
#YvOnNe#
#ZiQi#
#ZuLhIlMi#

...CUPIDS

Don see my past ^^


...LOVE AUTHOR

layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

by ice angel



Brushes- 1| 2;
actual image-
1

Tuesday, September 06, 2005


so long nv blog liao..don feel like bloggin but nth do so blog lor..haix.
monday wake up at 6 den go brush teeth bath n eat..after tat on com n chat but few pple online so went to play gb...time flies fast when playin..realli..haix..den 8.15 liao..quickly tie hair n go sch..hahax..tueday band prac change to monday =) hope everyone wld cum..den in bus listen mp3 if nt will slp..coz yesterday online till 1.45am..den tired..i put new songs inside..tao jiji de [er shi er] and [yue liang tai biao shui de xin] nice nice..listen till can 4gt the stop..lolx..
tat time go out wif sijia n yanling they all..den i take bus reach sijia stop suppose to call her so she could take the same bus wit me..but den!!! i listen song till goin reach interchange den sijia call say y so long..omg..den i shock..paiseh..i listen song pple tok to me i oso donno wan..
hmmm....den reach sch meet grace at blk 440 den go together den i tell grace hope i don see Om TAn today coz i wear pink ankle sock =P..jay walk across the road..den gate there Mr Tan..OMG!! so sway..sum more he's checking pple wear wat shoe to sch..b4 us gt alot band members call back to change their shoe coz they wear colour one..den i hide behind grace..lolx..lucky sia..i gt in the sch! hahax..lucky no nid go hm change..if nt i will take 1 and a half hrs to cum back..stay so far no gd...go in sit at car poach den i take attendent..eh..quite scary..coz weird weird..the band suppose to hav sum noise..but veri silent..den i scare..read wrong name sum more..lolx..aiya! i miss Mummy! cum back help me T_T.. secretary yao tao le..
den take finish silva cum..whole band greet den mdm yang cum...whole band greet..hahax..united! after tat go music rm..den gt 'N' lvl exam..cannot go classrm play..den go music rm...after tat conductor cum..he veri cute..conduct will jump one..den whole band combine...play alot new song..hahax..veri difficult!!! all snakes everywhere on the lines...but muz learn!! the songs veri nice..muz play for concert!! let pple noe hw hard we work!! realli nice..everone muz hear den noe..u listen n u play the feelin is totally different..listener will find it quite borin or nice but will 4gt after tat..but when u play like u r part of the music..den u don care about probs n everythin..enjoy e music n rmb it 4eva..
12.30 lunch break den go cc there eat wif hui shan, eunice.shu jun, shu yan,grace and two junior..eat till veri fill..wan vomit...haha..go back hav sectional coz 'n' lvl over le..den most of us stomach ache..stood on the floor outside store rm..eat too full liao..den practice fate of the god..after tat go back combine..den after band gt sec3 exco meetin..huishan wait 4 me..after tat go hm..reach hm about 7pm like tat..haixx..hm liao..wan more band! den veri tired..bath eat den play gb..den watch tv..online chat den print math hw..do till qn 3 slp half way..on the com table..wake up my hp vibration..haixx..den go rm slp..zZZz

--> ['*9.4.1.7"] <--
donno wat im doin..
juz slacking..
all the way..
haixx
onli care bout music..
wat the use of studyin?
so wat if u get gd job?
so wat if u earn lots of money?
u don own everything?
live life to the fulless
nt study

 -our love story ;